Bruntech’s IT Services principals began in 1993, with a collective experience spanning some fifty years in a wide breadth of services across the entire Information technology spectrum.
Bruntech specialize in the needs of small to medium sized businesses and work in the areas of networking, system administration and application development.
No matter your size or industry, we deal with others just like you every day and we have the knowledge and experience to find and implement an effective solution for your business.
You can rely on Bruntech to provide advice, repairs, upgrades, wireless networking, virus and firewall support including maintenance of computing or IT Infrastructure or put you in the right track with your Internet campaign. In-fact anything to do with a computer or networks – Yes, we even teach you how to do a mail merge or set up your contacts database.
Our Major areas of expertise are:
- Advice in all areas of internet strategies and development
- Web application development
- Cloud & Web hosting
- Microsoft Windows support
- Linux and Unix systems support
- PC and Network maintenance and repairs
- Networking, LAN, WAN, VPN and VOIP technologies
- Custom application development for Windows or Unix
- Structured maintenance plans
- Real-time, pro-active monitoring
- End user support and help-desk
Want to know more? Need a unbiased second opinion?
Give us an obligation free call to discuss your needs
What People Are Saying
"Walter and his team has a high capacity to think outside of the normal solutions when faced with an IT problem. From data cabling, microwave transmission of data to server infrastructure, Walter and his team excel. You can be sure your IT needs are in good hands!"
"Bruntech's team have helped take the headaches out of IT (email, website and emarketing management). Highly recommended."
We're Here To Help!
PO Box 434 Moorebank, NSW 1875 AUSTRALIA
(02) 8203 9999